About The Project
The project entails design and development of a dynamic information directory facilitating information on all the properties available in the Greater Toronto. The website developed on CakePHP has been integrated with an admin panel to allow the property owners to connect with the prospective clients. The features of the admin panel were provided by the client in a detailed document that was implemented on the designs approved by the client. The website has been equipped with a sophisticated CMS (content management system) to allow easy management of content and other elements.
What we did
- Properly utilize all the resources of CakePHP platform to develop a feature-rich property information directory website.
- Integrate a comprehensive search panel, new user registration panel and a login panel for an easy and secure login.
- Allow multi-user login (superadmin, admin, landlords, tenants or prospects) via a single login panel.
- Design and integrate an easily manageable content management system to add, edit or delete property listings.
- Integrate proper communication channels to allows quick notifications to the users whenever a request is made on the respective listing.
- Ensure proper linking between the admin panel and the front-end to ensure real-time changes in the website content.