Fit My 4wd
Based in Australia, Fit My 4WD has been working on cars since 1955. Dedicated to streamlining the sales of accessories, the company supports local manufacturing to encourage the production of quality materials, workmanship and local employment.
About The Project
A hit among car-freaks, the company has been offering its products through a PrestaShop powered web store. To further enhance the customer’s shopping and browsing experience, the client wanted to add some functionalities to both the desktop site and the mobile site.
We prepared a blueprint stating the project requirements and assigned a team of PrestaShop developers immediately. The project was delivered with complete functionality integrations and implementations.
What we did
- Support and Maintenance
- Website Development
- Revamp the existing PrestaShop store for an improved look, feel and experience as well as updating it to the latest version 1.6.
- Integrate a pop-up when any visitor visits the site for the first time. The pop up asks the visitor what state they live in so that freight carrier can be determined.
- Implement dual pricing display for the complete accessory range on the product page.
- Change the size of the banners, taglines and logos (both mobile and desktop) for a clearer and attractive overall appearance.
- Include the latest security measures to safeguard the website against any intrusion or hack attempt.