Know Your Units
Known by the name of Alcohol and You in Northern Ireland, the company is all about helping people keep a check on their alcohol consumption. They not only let people know about their health but provide them with alcohol referral services and one to one counselling.
About The Project
We were approached by the client with the requirement of an iOS mobile app, named Know Your Units, that could help people know the units of alcohol consumed on a particular day. Further, the app should:
- Offer users the different types of alcoholic drinks to choose from;
- A virtual bar and a unit checker toolto not only keep a check on units but calories as well
A blueprint regarding the requirements and specifications was prepared and the project was delivered before the marked deadline.
What we did
- App Development
- Support and Maintenance
- Define clear guidelines and prepare proper documentation comprising complete details on requirements provided by the client.
- Develop and design a creative yet useful iOS mobile app for people who are regular drinkers and wish to keep a check on their consumption.
- Integrate drag and drop feature wherein users can choose from the type of alcohol they had (displayed as an image) and add it to their total consumption.
- Integrate a unit to let users know the number of units, calories and how long it would take to ‘run-off’.
- Implement a virtual Bar that tells users whether or not their health is at risk and provide them necessary advice.