Yes, you heard that right!
Among the JS frameworks, React tops the list.
Developed and open sourced by Facebook in 2013, it quickly rose to prominence for web applications that involve dynamic handling of data. This highly efficient & declarative JS library is used to build interactive UIs for single page applications while making use of virtual DOM that helps it to integrate with any application. It also adopts JSX to structure components and develops SEO-friendly web pages as compared to other JS libraries/frameworks.
- 475k websites on the web are powered by React.
- Github – 2k+ stars, 24k forks and 1300 contributors.
- Provides a declarative and reusable component-based structure
- Clean abstraction
- One-way data binding with Flux controls
- Fast render with Virtual DOM
- Fast and efficient
Top Companies Using React
One of the major benefits of using Vue is its ability to tracks components’ dependencies automatically during its rendering. It also informs the system about the components that need to re-render during state changes.
- 64k websites are powered by Vue.
- 8% of JS developers are currently using it.
- It has been ranked as the 2nd most popular front-end JS framework by the State Of JS.
- Github – 141k stars, 20kforks and 300
Top Companies Using Vue
AngularJS is considered to be one of the most powerful open source frameworks. It is an “all-in-one” solution that aims to provide developers with every possible option. Developed and maintained by Google, Angular has been following the schedule of releasing new versions bi-annually.
- 350k+websites on the web are powered by AngularJS/Angular2+ versions.
- According to State Of JS survey, AngularJs obtained 3rd position as the most popular JS framework.
- Github – 59k+ stars, 28k+forks and 900+
- Two-way data binding
- Automaticdata synchronization between view components and model.
- HTML templates
- Built-in dependency injection
- Configurable in both MVC and MVW architecture
- Faster development with clean, understandable and error-free code
Top Companies Using Angular
The Final Call
All three frameworks or libraries are quite popular today and are backed by a vast team of developers. If you may ask the right choice, then, we’d probably say it depends upon your business type and programming style as each framework involves a different development philosophy. Whatever the case, each one of them, be it React, Vue or Angular aren’t going anywhere soon.